Sunday, February 13, 2022

Final Blog

Final Blog

This is my final blog. After I give a 2-3 minute speech on my experience, I will complete the Presentation Mastery path, Level 4 elective to “Write a Compelling Blog.”

This last blog story is about magnetic picture frames. We had several of them from Las Vegas but didn't really have good pictures in them – or at least any good ones of us together. Our last trip to Gatlinburg in August, we were eating dinner at the Best Little Italian place on the main strip in the Elks Lodge Plaza. They had a photographer going around taking pictures of people.

One of the things that Troy and I rarely do is take pictures of ourselves, especially of the two of us together. I’ve seen challenges on Facebook where you should post seven days of pictures of you and your spouse, and it was always a struggle for me to find seven pictures of the two of us together because we just never really did that. But we are trying to make a better effort of taking pictures of the two of us.

So, when the photographer came around, I said yes, take our picture. He took several of them. At the end of the meal, he came back to our table. You get one free picture and it's not always the best one. And then he gives us another picture, which you need to pay for if you want it and I wanted it. It was a black and white photo. Troy is kissing me on my cheek, and then we have the “Forever and Always” and it included a Gatlinburg magnetic photo frame. I fell in love with a photo; it just this pure joy that I have on my face with Troy kissing my cheek because I knew that he was embarrassed, but I knew this will be a fantastic picture of the two of us.



This is one front and center on the refrigerator. And again, just like with the simple little cross, when I look at that picture in that frame, it brings joy to my entire being. I smile and think of the special bond that Troy and I have together. I think back to that last trip in Gatlinburg and how much fun we had and look forward to many more trips together with Troy as well as a lifetime together with him.

My magnetic memories. I hope you enjoyed reading through these. And maybe I’ve given you a few ideas to go and make some memories of your own and then showcase them on your refrigerator.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Final Blog This is my final blog. After I give a 2-3 minute speech on my experience, I will complete the Presentation Mastery path, Level ...