Sunday, February 13, 2022

Cedar Point Amusement Park

Cedar Point Amusement Park

Not all the magnets on the refrigerator are mine. Some are ones that my hubby picked up – mainly from his vacations he took with his brother to Cedar Point.

And you’re asking yourself why my hubby is going on vacation without me? Simple. I don’t like amusement parks (except for Dollywood). I don’t care for the rides, and he loves them. He and his brother are roller coaster junkies and I want him to have some fun without me.

When he comes back, there are a ton of stories about the rides and food he experienced, and of course, at least one or two magnets.

I love that Cedar Point has the Peanuts gang as their “mascot.” Snoopy and the gang are scattered throughout the park. And the best one is “What a Day!”  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

Final Blog This is my final blog. After I give a 2-3 minute speech on my experience, I will complete the Presentation Mastery path, Level ...